Buy Matrice 210 RTK-G Drone Combo
Buy Matrice 210 RTK-G Drone Combo, the M210 builds on the features from the M200 with the ability to mount multiple payload configurations – one single downward facing gimbal, dual downward-facing gimbals, or one upward-facing gimbal.
The M210 adds additional connectivity and power ports to support third party sensors and accessories. The M210 has the capability to support additional sensors in the future and additional payloads can be mounted on top of the aircraft. Dji Matrice 210 rtk v2 price, each purchase of the M210 models comes with DJI’s CrystalSky monitor for enhanced operations.
Matrice 210’s Broad Applications
Dji Matrice 210 For Sale, the Matrice 210 can be applied to a wide range of professional uses, in addition to high-quality aerial video production and photography:
- Firefighting: A Matrice mounted with a DJI XT used drones for sale, an infrared camera that records thermal images, can detect heat sources, making it a lifesaving tool or firefighters. A Matrice so equipped can hover over a fire scene and reveal fire hidden in walls and roofs. That helps firefighters know where to attack the blaze, step on a roof safely, and vent smoke. It also can spot hotspots that need further attention.
- Search-and-rescue: An XT-equipped Matrice can scan the rubble left by an earthquake, fierce storm, explosion or terrorist attack for heat sources that may indicate buried survivors. It can also spot victims of a derailment or air crash who might have taken shelter in dense woods.
- Police: Surveillance is conducted away from the subject, with automatic tracking of the subject as he moves. Close-up evidentiary photos can be taken with zoom lenses.
- Security: Thermal imaging can detect intruders hiding inside or outside buildings, and escapees hiding in dense foliage. Dogs may pick up the scent, but the Matrice can determine how far away fugitives are. The Matrice can patrol a sprawling roof, and it can monitor a perimeter day or night faster than a team in a vehicle or on foot. It also can view large areas that may mandate a tall view, such as a freight yard or prison yard.
- Utility Inspections: A thermal-imaging Matrice can spot leaks in solar panels, pipelines (even if buried) and high-tension lines. Mounting a thermal camera and video camera simultaneously on a Matrice 210 provides additional detailed looks at hard-to-reach locations, such as the tops of wind turbines and towers.
- Telecom inspections: Inspect cell towers and relay stations without the need to endanger inspectors, who remain on the ground. Images can be shared simultaneously an recorded for later study.
- Construction: The Matrice can be involved in most phases, beginning with aerial imaging and data gathering for making site and topographical maps, and building 2D and 3D models. Inspections of tall structures become easier, faster and safer, and aerial photos detailing progress can be shared with regulators, decision-makers and shareholders.
- Infrastructure inspections: Far-flung networks of catenary lines for trolleys and trains are seemingly smaller when inspected by a Matrice. Tall buildings seem shorter. Bridges are more easily viewed when an upward-facing camera is mounted on the Matrice 210’s top gimbal mount. If the downward mounts are used, thermal and high-definition cameras can be mounted and used simultaneously, side-by-side.
- Agriculture: With a thermal camera-equipped Matrice 210 and a subscription to an online analytical service, farmers can map crops faster than from roads or fields. They can use the data collected to determine crop choices, seed selection, irrigation, planting sequences, the presence of diseases and treatment, and potential yields.
- Mining: Aerial imaging and data collection can be used for highly accurate surveys and for building maps and 2D and 3D models. The Matrice can view hazardous and poorly accessed spots, such as high walls and muck piles. It also an fly visually indoors, even underground also applicable with the dji Matrice 600 pro for sale.